8 May 2008

Kissable Lips

I got this tag from Thata. You will need to post a picture of you with Kissable Lips. She posted a picture of her and her daughter and I think its cool. So, I'm posting it here in blog too. Let the readers be the judge if I have a Kissable Lips!

Rules
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!

Comment me if I've got the Kissable Lips. My husband says I have lol! Anyways, I'm tagging Liza, Inaj, Raine, Sweetiepie, rachel and arianyoung.

5 comments:

  1. its nice thanks for doing have a nice weekend....God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have Kissable Lips, not because you're my cousin, hehehe...Hey, do the same for me when I do mine..Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eds. this is a difficult tag to do. I'm still thinking about doing this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok done with the tag! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin