8 May 2008

BEST MINUTES OF THE UK

I was busy thinking of what could be the best post I can make today. I am absolutely tired from working and thinking too much. Upon chatting with my Bro who's working in Kuwait, he then remind me of something to post. Its about the cheapest call to Philippines. My husband always use this whenever he calls me in the Philippines especially when I'm still applying for my VISA. Its of great help because the call is not too expensive. Better share it to my fellow kababayan who lives here in United Kingdom.

To all my fellow kababayan here in United Kingdom who are looking for cheap calls in the Philippines, check this SITE. Stay connected with your love ones. No voice delay! Klarong-Klaro eka nga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin