14 May 2008

ANGEL LOCSIN AS MARIA MERCEDEZ!

During the past months, We've heard about lots of entertainment news among the two tops rival stations. One of these are the remake of so many Foreign Novels like the recently finished Marimar which had a successful end. Now ABS-CBN are making lots of remakes such as My Girl starred by Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson and Betty La Fea starred by Bea Alonzo. While I was browsing Youtube lately, I came across this Mexican Series who also starred by Thalia many years ago. And I hope they will remake it coz its one of my favorite series. Here;s the video teaser of MARIA MERCEDEZ Pinoy Remake and its cast-to-be. Check it out!

I won't lie to you guys but seems to me that the CAST are pretty good on their soon-to-be roles. I, myself watched the whole story of this series and became addicted to it. So if ABS-CBN will be making this one then its worth it! We'll see in the next few months. For the meantime, enjoy watching this video and leave some comment if you have some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin