19 Jun 2008

Daddy's Corner

Here’s another cool tag from ICE which is perfect for Father’s Day!

{Start Copy Here}

I used to call my father " Tatay" since birth. And I kinda like it. He's very strict when we were young but as time goes by, the more we get older, the more he became soft. I then realized when I finish my degree that he's not as bad as I think he was. He chose to be strict and disciplinarian for our own good. I can proudly say that he succeeded as we all finished our courses with flying colors. I am proud of my Tatay. Without him as the head of the family I won't be what I am now.If I am to go back in the past, I'd still chose my Tatay to be my Tatay forever! He's the best tatay in the universe!

Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don’t forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.
Masterlist


  1. When Silence Speaks
  2. Everything About Deye
  3. Etc Atbp
  4. Pinay Mommy Online
  5. Coffee Cup Princess
  6. Pinaymama’s Dairy
  7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow,
  8. Everything that has Breathe Praise the Lord,
  9. Kate Ashley,
  10. Top Form Secrets
  11. Marilyn
  12. Anything and Everything in Between
  13. Can of Thoughts
  14. Thoughts of Mine
  15. Welcome To My World
  16. Pheandy’s Blog
  17. Moments of My Life
  18. Race Corner
  19. A Beautiful Life
  20. Hobbies and Such
  21. Icelog
  22. Life Away From Home
  23. Your blog here...

{End Copy Here}



Type rest of the post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin