8 Aug 2008

All About Shoes

I'm being tagged by Icelog. Its been a while since I got a tag from her. Anyways, since I have it i'd better do it and tag others before I got a slap from Icy hehehe.. Well the shoes I attached here was the monthsary present from my ever loving husband. I'm not really asking for gift from him but he just surprised me with this rubber shoes. I haven't used it since I got it. ( As if im hiking lol!). Maybe when we go for a holiday I might! Now I'm tagging Ate Liza, Wren-Der, Messy thoughts of me, and Texas Sweetie.

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

- Jenny and Belle
- SAHMdom and Beyond
- The Journey Continues…
- Mommy Talks…
- When Mom Speaks
- Walk on Red
- Mommy Talks…
- Random Thoughts
- My Precious Niche
- My Life is Peachy
- Me and Mine
- Joys in Life
- Icelog
- Life Away From Home


{End Copy}

Answers:

My shoe size is UK Size 4. My Mom's feet is about the same as mine but my feet are narrower than her ( Lol, You know what I mean ayt?!). Way back in the Philippines, since I fancy buying shoes and slippers every Pay day, My mom whom I call "Nanay"always use anything she wants to wear in my shoe rack. I'll be surprise my sandals, slipper or shoes are loose ( side to side).

1 comment:

  1. I did your tag, hehehe..flip flops kong mumu..kaso lang, i didn't have enough people to tag, yaw ko kasing i tag the other people that i just recently met..goodluck sa sketchers mo..ganda ah..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin