26 Nov 2008

Charice Pempengco in Good Morning America Full Performance

Oh yeah, here comes another performance of our very own Charice Pempengco, the internet sensation who's now taking her chances to become international singer. Hmm, she really have the guts to be one of them anyway. Those full and clear voice is now taking a big step in the Hollywood. Wow! I wish my voice is like her too. And my manager is David foster and Oprah haha.. She's really lucky to have been blessed with such a golden voice. I'm really impressed! At first, She's just a normal singer to me. You know like Sarah Geronimo and the like but she's improving more and more in her performance. I just hope she really can make it to the top. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin