6 Dec 2008

Oscar Dela Hoya vs Manny Pacman Pacquiao Fight Live Online

dela hoya vs pacquiao

I am a Manny Pacquiao Fan eversince his boxing career shoots like a jet plane in the boxing hall of fame. I've never missed his recent fights since then. Whether he win or not, I will support him.

Watch Dela Hoya va Pacquaio Live!

Tonight, his fight against Oscar Dela Hoya is scheduled and I am nervous for him. I've watch the 24/7 from HBO PPV Story of Dela Hoya and Pacman and I can see how hard both these boxers trained for the match. Dela Hoya hiring the most famous trainer in the boxing world while Manny Pacquiao keep on believing on His Trainer Freddie. Wow! The story was all opposite. Simple to deluxe way of preparations. Sorry but I put my bet on Manny Pacquiao. I hope he will take home the victory back to Philippines with all his team members supporting him all the way.

This is a good match I will not miss! I will cheer on Pacman! Gogogo Pacman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin