10 Mar 2009

Bag/Purse Tag!

Got this tag from Dhemz. Well first of all, sorry for late posting of this Tag. Anyway when I first saw Dhemz post about purse and included my name on it I was shocked. First, I don't have a nice bag to post, second I was so happy being tagged again by one of the best blogger in blogosphere. ( Oi sipsip hehe). Thank you Dhemz for tagging me. Pagpasensiyahan mo na lang ang aking bag...

 

Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favourite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.


2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.


3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

 

101_9586

Heres the picture of the my favorite bag I bought last January when we treated my Mother-in-law for a January Sales in Birkenhead, England. I don't usually use nice or expensive bag. I only got this bag for 5 Pounds which is really cheap here in UK. The reason why its my favorite is because I can just put everything in it then put it round my body and that's it. My hands are free to do anything like taking pictures or checking some bargains whenever we go shopping.

 

What's inside? See picture above. Inside my sling bag, you can find a pair of old rose pony tail, black pony tails and black san-rio, mint candies and chewing gums, D&G mini perfume, Avon lip Balm, Lipstick, pressed powder, Nokia N93 ( I use my roaming number on this phone and use it in blogging whenever we're away), another nokia phone (forgot the model lol.. I used for texting and calling UK Numbers), My mini planner serves as my daily diary, Purse which contains debit/credit cards and few pounds and my Kodak Camera. That's all in it and I cant go out without them!

 

I dont know whom to pass this tag but to all bloggers and friends who came accross my blog, feel free to grab this tag and spread to the blogging world all about your bag/purse. have fun!

8 comments:

  1. I love your sling bag!!\(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo sis...hahha...kakaloka naman to...salamat sa compliments...nako..d ako best blogger uy...kakahiya kaya nito...hehhehe! thanks talaga sis...I owe you now...hahhaha!

    Anyways, thanks for grabbing the tag...naks kikay naman ang bag mo...pra ka paring dalaga...buti ka pa...pero am sure someday soon...nako...diaper na laman nyan...hehhe...am just kidding!

    May polo pala dyan sis? been looking that here pero mentos lang ang nakita ko...hehhe...mahilig din ako sa gum...I really love your wallet...pwede pahiram? hehhe...love it talga...san mo yan nabili? hehhehe!

    Sige sis...salamat for sharing your kikay bag to us....:) ingat lagi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako nga din .. mura pa hehe.. kuripot ako sa bag eh .. iniisip ko nasa pinas pa rin ako at baka masilat ng mga mandurukot eh sayang nman..

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Dhemz naku talaga nman isa ka nman sa mga best di ba.. hehe ayan ginatung-gatungan ko pa..

    OO nga kikay pa nga rin ako palibhasa wala pang baby. pag nagkababy tingnan lang naku baka pati buhok eh hindi ko na masuklay hehe..

    Wala bang polo jan? susme ayos nga yang menthos pag nabali un takong mo me power ka para baliin un isa pa ahihihi.. About my wallet nman new look ko lang nabili yan .. 5 pounds din pero i love it.. nun minsan napunta ako dun, dun ko binilan si ate liza ng purse nia at wallet na katerno hehe..

    Thanks din dhemz

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tita eds, sensya na at ngayon lang nagparamdam ulit..

    gusto ko tuloy dekwatin ang laman ng bag mo, puro kase magaganda at mamahalin pala ang laman nyan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. naku wag nman kuya payatot hehehe.. minsan na akong nadekwatan akala ko papatayin ako ng mga hunghang nagtulog-tulugan lang ako para hindi ako mahalata pero kung cguro nagsisigaw ako malamang matagal na akong inuuod sa ilalim ng lupa.. di ko pa napangasawa si Jamie hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kapag ginawa ko tong tag na to, alam mo na kung anong itsura ng bag na naka picture, yung bigay mo saken. Yun na lng lagi kong gamit, terno kasi sa aking boots, oh ha.

    Pareho tayo mahilig din ako sa sling bag, pero gusto ko rin yung kipkip ko lang sa kili kili, para ang 2 hands ko eh nagagamit ko pangbutingting ng kung anu ano. oh di ba?

    2 cp? di ka ba nalilito dyan? ako isa na nga, lagi pang dead battery, ahahay! prepaid pa siya..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. ate liza gwin mo na yun tag para makita ko kung ano ang itsura hehehe..

    Whoah talaga? gamit mo un pbag.. wow thats nice nman thanks :) baka masundan yan cge ka.

    2 cp yan kasi yun isa pang-blogko pag away hehe.. pero yun isa prepaid din nman yan wala nman akong kiallang maittext ko o matatawagan man lang dito maliban sa mga may ari ng beach house hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin